View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 24, 2023, 12:39 AM

Hi Ruth, and thanks for the kind words. I think that my only digestive issues were from other GVHD meds that I was taking about 5-6 yrs ago. My primary GVHD symptoms are skin rash and dryness, swelling in my feet and ankles, and my transplant dr. has noticed my mouth showing some signs of GVHD a few times, but it has nvr been painful or very irritating. I also had very dry eyes for a few years post transplant, but they seem to be better lately. Jakafi does seem to be abt the most effective GVHD med so far. I have been lucky to avoid Covid. I have had a few bouts of the flu and prob another 2 sinus infections since Covid started, but no Covid according to the antibody test. I have not traveled out of state or been on any form of mass transit, so maybe that has something to do w/ it also since it's so common to pick up a respiratory illness on an airplane or in an airport.