Thread: My battle
View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 25, 2012, 10:53 AM

My battle

hello everyone..myself jhinuk.i got aplastic anaemia just after few months of my marriage.no prior sypmtoms only palpitation started occuring from nov 2010.i cudnt walk or talk properly.i was diagnosed with severe aplastic anaemia in jan 2011.treated with atg.i developed serum sickness soon after my steroid was withdrawn.presently on cyclosporin.taperring is going on.my latest counts are hb 7.platelets 1 lac 10 thousand.wbc 2.5.i am completely transfusion free since one and a half year.but my hb level fluctuates say 6-7.my doctors say nothing to worry it happens.but how can i stop worrying.i want to know how am i??i know a person treated with atg along with me who has passed away..this fear is always with me. i know death is unpredictable but i dont want to destroy my husbands life anymore.

any suggestions anyone??what do you think about my health condition??what about relapse chances??my doctors assures me but want to know your comments..all of you please help me to come out from this depression.

thanks..jhinuk..