View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 21, 2009, 03:54 PM

I've been aware of both Dr. Mercola and Dr. Blaylock for quite some time...both highly respected in the integrated/natural health world. Dr. Blaylock is not an alarmist. I actually saw him speak at a conference years ago and very much liked him. He does his research and will challenge the mainstream. He not anti medicine but there is probably some bias there. But that's no different than those that want to insist that vaccines are safe for everyone. There's a lot of $$$$ at risk here. Kids today get up to 30 vaccines and maybe on an individual level are ok, but the cumulative effects can be harmful which may not show up for years.

We've had the opportunity to see how John reacts to cold and flu viruses over the past few years and he does very well. It's also possible he's already had the swine flu last March so he's not gonna get one. Also, the seasonal flu vaccine is the same one from last year. So if you got it last year or got the flu, I don' think you need to the seasonal flu shot. But check with your doc.

If you are going to get a flu vaccine, make sure it's a single dose vial that is preservative free. You don't want to share a vial that's used for others and the added preservative is not something you want to have. This link has what's been approved by manufactures so you can ask specifically for the brand you want.

http://www.askdrsears.com/thevaccinebook/
Marlene, wife to John DX w/SAA April 2002, Stable partial remission; Treated with High Dose Cytoxan, Johns Hopkins, June 2002. Final phlebotomy 11/2016. As of July 2021 HGB 12.0, WBC 4.70/ANC 3.85, Plts 110K.