Thread: Blood film
View Single Post
Old Fri May 4, 2018, 08:35 PM

Thank you Sally. I couldn’t believe the word “remission” came out of his mouth anyway even though it was to deny it’s possible. It means he was thinking it!

I know one lot of improved results is far too early to assume there’s been a change for the better but it sure beats bad news. My improved diet is easy to do and I really enjoy the food I’m eating now so I’ll keep going with it in case it has had some impact. (I’ll still have pizza etc if I feel like it though, can’t see the point of denying myself). The bonus is that I’ve also gained a couple of kilograms and my GP isn’t nagging me about being too thin any more.

Your husbands story is inspirational and it gives hope to a lot of us. I truly believe that we don’t have to be one of the statistics with “average life expectancies” depending on the scoring system. If I listened to the stats, I should be dead by now.

I agree Lily is adorable but I’m biased. She is also, funny, mad, energetic, weird and sometimes...incredibly naughty. When I decided to get a dog I didn’t realise she was going to cost me three times as much for her haircut every month than mine costs..puppies should come with a warning label. Beware...will melt your heart and your wallet. She has invaded my heart.