View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 30, 2012, 01:44 PM

hello everyone,

Sorry I have not posted in a while, I just wanted to give everyone an update on how things are going. As for my health, still no diagnosis but that's okay, my platelets have remained in the 50's for quite some time and I am still on the same meds however they have lowered my prednisone dose to 5mg now(YAY)...one major change is that my liver toxicity level is really high and the doctors are watching it. I have my next doctors appointment this Friday! I wonder what he is going to say... Last time he told me to live my life as normally as possible and that is what I'm trying to do. The weather is beautiful now and I've started to practice more golf, I'm really dedicated to get my game better than what it was so I can compete in the division 1 level once again. On another note, I have got in contact with the Be The Match organization and i really want to be apart of it. I have a meeting with them soon about ways I can help them with my story and help them raise money! I feel very connected to this organization and feel like I need to do what I can to help the ones who are not as fortunate as I am when it comes to finding a donor (my brother is a perfect match for me)... I was thinking about starting a website page where I could sell my artwork and have all the proceeds go directly to Be The Match... I truly feel like everything that has happened is a blessing, my goal in life before was to be an amazing golfer, now my goal in life is to help others any way possible..