A free one-day patient and family forum will be held in Tampa, FL, on Saturday, February 27, 2016. The forum will be hosted by the MDS Foundation
. It is one of 11 patient and family forums
scheduled for 2016.
Attendees will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included. You're invited to bring mobile devices (tablets, "phablets", or smart phones) with you.
Topics to be covered:
- Therapies and Patient Treatment Options
- Patient Support Group Open Discussion
- Quick Tips for Patients and Caregivers
- The MDS Foundation's Building Blocks of Hope
- The MY MDS Manager mobile app (bring a mobile device if you have one)
Presenters will include Dr. Eric Padron of the Moffitt Cancer Center.
Saturday, February 27, 2016, from 9:30am to 2:00pm
Moffitt Cancer Center
12902 USF Magnolia Drive Tampa, FL 33612 (Google map)
Use the online registration form or contact Deborah Murray at 1-800-637-0839 x203 or by email.
For more information:
Contact Deborah Murray.
If you plan to attend this patient and family forum, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
After the patient and family forum, let us know what you thought of the event.