View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 6, 2018, 04:53 AM

Angry Im worried about my wife.

has anyone heard of revlimid and what the side effects are and did it help anyone.
since giving my wife this drug her RBC went down from 3.1 to 2.4 also how low can your blood count go.
how do you all manage the pain of it, you all are WORRIERS to deal with this MDS I never heard of this ever until the Dr. told us what she had.

Im lost all i read is that I am going to lose her without a stem cell transplant her cancer Dr. says the drugs may put her MDS in remission but we have time.

should she already at least be going to stanford university MDS center to talk to a stem cell replacement expert and get the ball rolling now.

Im so affraid but stand strong in front of my wife but inside im crushed thinking of not having her anymore is killing me, what do i do who do talk to. im so lost in all this im dizzy.
Wife diagnosed 2mths ago MDS with del5q, She is now on Revlimid 1st treatment, her RBC was 2.4 was 3.1 before. i am here for support and information to help my wife she is not handling all this very well.