View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 27, 2015, 04:25 PM

Thanks @Hopeful for ur response. I understand that now. I get a little frustrated at times bc at one point it was such an urgent issue and now it seems like nothing. I am glad that my condition is improving though. I do not want to go thru any unnecessary treatment if i dont have to. And i appreciate the doctors paying attention and slowing down their approach. It is a waiting game at this point but while im waiting i am unemployed until i get the go ahead to return to work. Which adds to my frustration.

@Marlene thanks for the reply. I did get ur private message. I forgot to pull it up and discuss those nutrional values with my doctor. But i will when he or his team contacts me with my biopsy results. Based on the information u gave me on my post. As of right now. It doesn't appear that i am SAA anymore. And i don't want to have a BMT just based on my cell production. I appreciate that information. I understand that better than looking at all this paperwork.

Now i have another question. Do doctors typically treat MAA? if so how? And just in opinion how long should i wait to see if my condition improves completely? its been almost 3 months. Prior to pregnancy i was MAA and it seems where i am now is where i started.