View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 11, 2016, 07:00 AM

Thank you Baille and Rar.
I wear masks everyday commuting to and from work. Think really packed metro subways. I was thinking of quitting my job, but after 2 days leave moping at home, I decided working was better for my mental health, so I'm still risking infection everyday.

Ironnically, before being diagnosed, I was always so tired, headaches most days ...but nowadays, after changing my lifestyle (no more overtime) and diet (no more on the go cakes or donuts), I hardly ever get headaches, and feel almost normal in the daytime.

Evenings is when I crash. So I'm a bit apprehensive about going off up to Akita. It's a 10 hour bus drive. Yes, there will be sushi, there will be the hot springs, both of which I will not risk. Seems like I should pass on this trip, and find somewhere closer to home to
de-stress myself.

I really want to fly off to see my family. The last time I flew was in 2011 when Fukushima melted down, and I spent a few months in the States. That was so long ago, now I was just thinking of one last trip somewhere, anywhere, you know, before my CBCs go under.

Gosh, I sound pathetic tonight. Thank you for letting me put my thoughts out.
Meri.