View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 27, 2008, 07:09 PM

to scott and family...

first, and most importantly, my deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your dad. as much as we try, we are never really prepared for the finality of it. my prayers are with your mom, your wife, daughter and family. each one is hurting and i pray for their strength.

you are truly a gift to all on this forum. i feared the day your dad would pass and your voice would be silenced. now, instead, you offer us more of your insight and experiences. i don't know if you realize how much we have depended upon you and how close to you we have become.

yes, we want to know all. we are all one in this experience yet we are all not capable of doing what you do. you can share while i choose to hide. i don't know if it is because of my pain or it is simply who i am.

but you have become family and we want to know your story...how mom survives...how belle adjusts...how you mend. we want to know everything you are willing to share. we are so blessed that you are offering.

i am fortunate to have many supportive people in my life, yet it is you, a complete stranger, that gives me strenth.

there is no sufficient way to thank you.

may God bless you and yours always.