View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 1, 2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailie View Post
Dick, those are surprising numbers. My WBCs have always corresponded to my neutrophils in movement. Your numbers appear fine from my perspective (remember, I am a patient and not a doctor) to keep the Vidaza at normal levels. There must be something else (or not) going on that has alarmed the doctor.
Remember my whites dropped from 7.7 to 4.1 and the Absolute Neutrophils went down to 1.1. They were afraid of Neutropenia I think.
You are probably right though , but after being on Darbepoetin shots bi-monthly for almost 11 months with no single bit of improvement and them theses also started to show up Anisocytosis, Poikilosytosis, Marcocytes, Microcytes, Ovalocyes, Teardrops, Polychromasia, Target Cells. In another words all the reds look like crap. That's all I know and that they (World whatever) changed the definition of CMML last May 2016. Maybe my Doc is overcautious or something, I don't know, but I am still fatigued and run down all the time. I just want better.