Thread: Vitamin K-2
View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 5, 2013, 07:10 PM

Birgitta, best of luck with your new treatment, I hope it improves your condition. Knock on wood I hope the 2.5 is all i need today and I know that these numbers can bounce around without much rhyme or reason.
Deb, Well prior to yesterday I was on no medications, but I went to the doctor because I've been stressed out and not sleeping for the last month, usually I manage stress with exercise, meditation and that works but last march I developed tinnitus and it added a new layer of stress. So I'm trying Xanax .5mg to see if that can help me reset things. I actually started the meditation about 10 yrs ago after a 6 month bout of unexplained stomach issues and the doctor I was seeing said he had success in patients using that technique. He thought the issues were stress related somehow. Anyway it worked for me, I do think my stress levels kick off auto immune issues in my body.Since my hematologist brings up unexplained autoimmune conditions as a possible cause for my low wbc and platelets I try my best to manage stress but is a riddle I cannot seem to solve.