View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 21, 2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcebrerojr View Post
Neil he has kaiser and doctor did mention city of hope, he actually gave him the option of whether he wanted chemo or just stay monitoring, but my father chose chemo and doctor agreed. Tracey I'm still learning about this but it's hard when there are so many negative things u can find online as well. Vicki thank you I am going to with him this Monday my mother and I usually go with him. Hopeful I don't know know any of that yet I'll update everyone as soon as I get it together. Thank you all my prayers are with all of you as well
We have Kaiser too and I am getting my Stem Cell transplant at City of Hope in about 3 weeks. My MDS had advanced rapidly from nothing in my first bone marrow biopsy to intermediate in the second, so I am having the transplant done. Yes, go with your father to his appt. It is very difficult to remember everything the dr. says. My husband has always gone with me to the hematologist appts and I am always glad he did.

Last edited by traceyn11 : Fri Aug 21, 2015 at 04:40 PM. Reason: word change