View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 12, 2016, 11:19 AM

Thanks for replying, Sally
I am not sure how long to just "wait and see" because for the most part I feel okay.... just not as strong as I used to feel and sometimes more tired and dizzy.... never knowing if any time I don't feel well is because something is lurking or if I am just fighting a small bug, .... or if I am ultra sensitive and behaving like a hypochondriac.
What I can't seem to understand is how my numbers can be off for almost a year and a half yet no one can tell me why. I don't want to just accept that this is my new normal, I want to do something to maintain a healthy body for as many years as I can. And I miss my wine.
I have an appointment with my hematologist on Thursday and am thinking of asking for a referral just to be sure there isn't anything more I should be doing. I don't want to wait and ignore these numbers and, worse case scenario, get sicker to then find out there was something less invasive I should've been doing sooner. Anyone else understand that?