View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 13, 2013, 04:28 PM

Thumbs up

Sidhartha
My husband is 70 and was diagnosed with RAEB 2 in June. He was put on Vidaza (7/28). We have been very Blessed that after two treatment sessions he went into total remission. His blood work Monday was excellent. We know this is not a cure, but it gives hope and to see him functioning and enjoying life is such an important part of it. His attitude is so positive he had to keep telling me it would be ok and it helped me so much.
He is schedule Dec.4th at The Moffitt Center in Tampa for a his second BMB. and continue on to the transplant program. It is not easy, and the fear and stress of it is over whelming. Prayers and faith have helped me so very much.
I did start green juicing Organic fruits and vegetable right away and he stays on a regiment of vitamins and tea I have researched. If you have any questions please contact me.. I know his response is not the norm for everyone( I wish that it was) but all of us still take one day at a time.
Blessings to you. Kathy
Kathy,wife of 69 year old male with DX June 2013 with MDS= RAEB 2refractory with Extra Blast Very High Risk WBC 1.9-RBC 2.29-HGB 8.1-PLT 32-, as of Aug 2013:. BMB 12/4/13= WBC 5.57/RBC 4.86/HGB 15.5/HCT 42.8/RDW 49.6/PLT 188. 3% blast.BMB 4/11/14 WBC1.6,PLT12,RBC2.6,HGB9.2