View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 12, 2015, 05:58 AM

I'm so sorry to read about what you have been going through Pamela. I hadn't even heard of LGL leukaemia prior to this but have just done some reading on line. When you say "transformed" do you mean your condition has become acute?

It seems reasonably common for we bone marrow disease sufferers to have associated autoimmune diseases, due no doubt to our compromised immune systems, or is it the other way around? I also feel the cold which I think is common for MDS sufferers. At one stage a few months back on the advice of my haematologist I monitored my body temperature to see if I was having fevers, but I found I tended to hover around 35 deg too. I can't explain that.

As you will see by my signature block I can't help with knowledge or experience in LGL leukaemia, but just want you to know that here on this forum we care. Hang in - I'm sure you'll get a helpful response soon.
Dx MDS RAEB 10% blasts + hypogammaglobulinemia, Sep 2011. Jan 2012 BMB - blasts down to 2% w/out treatment so BMT cancelled. Re-diagnosis RCMD. Watch and wait from Feb 2012. IVIg 5-weekly. New diagnosis Oct 2019 AML 23% blasts in marrow, 10% blasts in peripheral blood.

Last edited by Cheryl C : Thu Feb 12, 2015 at 06:14 AM.