View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 13, 2016, 09:42 AM

Smile Gurr! Rats! etc. Happy Holidays all. . . . I mean the last part, too.

The platelets have bambazooled me, again. The doubled my meds and they have stayed in the 800,000's. They say they 'don't understand why.' Well, don't ask me! I am now taking 3 500mg hydroxurea a day and 2 500mg iron capsules. "We'll check again next week," sounds like a broken record. They said, maybe it is because my iron is low.

It seems that treating this condition is not the walk in the park they sort of led me to believe.

A happy part of going there yesterday, one of the women who work the appointment desks had on a tiny hat she had made in Holiday theme. There was green net with a tiny white bird and other ornaments. She said she made 3 so next Monday when I go to be tested I will get to see another. I took a picture with my phone but it is just a cheap Verison and doesn't take very clear pictures. I used to use a Motorola, that took beautiful images.

Weather here is lovely, left windows open over night and only needed a light cover. I have to focus on the nice things and not let this 'condition' get me down.

Talk to yo all next week,
Hugs for everyone,
White-Stone