View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 22, 2013, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan L View Post
Hi - I havent seen anything for a couple days and am hoping everything is going ok. My evaluation is moved up to Tuesday and I am having little panic attacks - errr . Just so hoping things arent too far that I can get something going. take care - Susan

Susan, so thankful to hear that your evaluation will be next week. Waiting is so difficult. We can certainly understand your panic attacks, I couldn't imagine not having them. We will keep you in our prayers Susan! Please let us know how your appointment goes, hopefully it will be good news, you do need that.

Dean's oncologist is going to start him on Vidaza this Monday, along with labs everyday to keep an eye on his counts. If needed, Dean will also have transfusions during the week. Dean's counts are so low, his doctor wants to try to keep them stable during the treatment.

Today is labs, and transfusions tomorrow, but Dean is hopeful about starting Vidaza.

Sending you lots of love, hugs, faith, hope, prayers,

Patti and Dean

(((HUGS)))
Dean,age 76, dx MDS, RAEB-2, 17% blasts, June 2012 - May 2013 - Dacogen with Neupogen and transfusions as needed. End of May 2013 Dacogen stopped working. BMB July 2013 shows RAEB-2 and severe Myelofibrosis. Passed away September 30, 2013