View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 13, 2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy S View Post
1) Episodes of black urine and fever - GP has agreed to refer me to the local haematologist. So bone marrows I guess as they'll want to do their own work up.
2) Complex PTSD or whatever it is - I had an hour's video assessment interview with a very experienced GP via Practitioner Health. It was the first time I'd ever told (most of) my story to anyone in one go. I was appalled when I heard it spoken out, part of my journey. She took her assessment to her MDT who agreed that it was too complex for their service so to engage with the PMHT locally and expect a proper psychiatric assessment. I've had a couple of brief chats with the CPN and I felt he was on the right wavelength.

All in all, it feels like we're getting to grips with things and I can receive the medical/psychiatric help I need rather than being my own GP/therapist.

Dear Andy,

Thank you for the update.

I sincerely wish that you receive the right medical and psychiatric help.

You will get better somehow. I think you are already making improvements on a mental level. There are also a lot of natural treatments like Qigong that might really do wonders for you.

Wishing you much love and healing.

Matthew