View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 1, 2009, 10:19 PM

Linda,

That's interesting? So, is the MS-275 considered a "Booster Shot"? We went to Emory Medical Center today & in a random computerized selection process, my husband was not to receive the MS-275. He'll only receive the Vidaza injections for 10-Days on a 28-Day cycle. That's okay though. I'm very spiritual and I've prayed about it... whatever is God's will... I believe was the results of today's decision/selection... it's okay.

We're hoping for good results on Vidaza. My husband will receive daily shots for 10 days, and I want to say the dose is approx 105mg total (I believe it's mg). The doctors not expecting too many side effects - he's very encouraging.... <finger's crossed> and prayers continue, of course... tomorrow he gets another transfusion. Since dx mid Feb, Ron's received 5 units so far and tomorrow will make 7. They're doing a baseline for Iron Overload monitoring, etc...

And, while he has 5-6 chromosomal aberations, and RARS is confirmed with the second BMB last week, and all blood counts are low, his blasts are < 4%

Okay - been a long day... take care & good luck to you. I'm sorry to hear your condition is out of remission.... I pray you'll be able to tame it back into remission very very soon...

Cindy