View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 25, 2014, 03:41 PM

Thank you !

Hi Neil Cuadra and DanL,
Yes everyone involved is very disapointed Dr. Hari has only seen it happen twice now .and Amy is the second it happened with .

Yes we are praying for a bump in the road . The nurses have not seen it ever happen in the Day Hospital ever until Amy . Everyone is sad ,but are all with us for the next time to make it work .

Like I said they were being very care this first time because of Amy fragile body up make is so very different from others all labs show this ... They have not found anyone anywhere in the world to even compare Amy with she is RARE , but her creator was good !

She Is Beautiful in everyway you can think of and she has touched so many peoples lives including the Doctors . God only makes beautiful !

My thought now is for the donor if they ask him to give stem cells will he worry about if what he gave wasnt good enough? Because in our eyes he still has saved my daughters life !! And I hope that one day I will be able to share our story with him.

And yes home is healing and rest we are both looking forward to that !
Thank you for the prayers I feel as if we know so many of you