View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 2, 2015, 05:39 PM

Hopeful, I know that the information for the ATG might not have been directed toward me, however, I appreciate the information and will take it under advisement. I have not had time to do the research that I want to do regarding ATG so the information you provided will be included in on the research that I do. I also want to thank you for the BMT information, but that is something that my husband does not want to go through. When he was initially DX, his onc at DF indicated that his chances of survival of a BMT was not great, so my husband did and still does not want to go down that road. He would rather do whatever he can to make the time he had left as good a quality of life as possible. We will continue to research and find the best and most successful treatment available without BMT. I do appreciate all the information that you provided and will be reviewing as much so the as I can in the next few days. Thank you again, appreciate your help with this.