View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 9, 2015, 10:53 PM

Hi, I have another question for anyone who might have some insight. My husband met with his onc today. Two weeks ago his onc was supposed to contact DF for another opinion on my husbands next treatment, but he did not do this. I was so disappointed with his onc and this is not the first time. Anyway, he did talk to my husband about clofarabine, which apparently has been around for awhile sInce 2009. It was initially used in pediatric but according to our onc it is being trialed in 60 or older. I think he had some old information and wanted to know if anyone knew more about this. I did search this site for clofarabine and there is some information, but most is 2009 forward. Rather than read through all the old posts, not knowing if things have changed significantly, I thought I would ask about it and do my own research outside of this forum. Any knowledge anyone has would be appreciated. Thank you,

Last edited by Umaterr : Tue Jun 9, 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Typos