View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 27, 2015, 07:27 PM

Talking

Hi Alyssa it must be hard a young mum and wondering what on earth is going on, Try not to stress too much hard to do easy to say I know. Nutrition is the best thing for early stages of blood disorders try to get that green stuff (Vegetables) into you as well as lots of fruit. I was great at this when first DX now not so good and I do feel the difference. Told hubby once my chemo is finished this week I'm back on my juicing again, the old saying you are what you eat, and I say if you can afford it, food can take a lot out of your budget. I take multi v.& m. everyday also when I'm not on chemo I have b12, haematologist order VD for me it is called Alfacalcidol have been taking this for years. I also get very tried, I work out what is important for me at the being of the day then use that energy wisely and have learnt to say no. O and I have learnt how to breath, if something hasn't gone as expected I say to myself breath Faye breath, for me it works. I also don't have sugar took that of the shopping list years and years ago, raw honey has replaced that.
DX 2008 RCMD 1% blasts DX 2014 16% blasts Vidaza started in 2014 last BMBT 2015 5% blasts Vidaza now up to 100mg