View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 17, 2012, 03:44 PM

Thank you for the feedback. My diet is "low carb": I try to not eat bread and pasta. So, bunless meat, few sandwiches, etc. I just don't mix up my meals that much. Same breakfast every day, mostly same lunch every day. I'm going to take vitamins and eat a better variety over the next few weeks and see if that will increase my WBC, RBC, platelet and protein values (doc sent a script for me to re-test at that pt).

As an aside, when I had the early Aug bloodwork, my WBC was 3 and my neutrophils were low; a week later, in the ER (with what today's doc supported was inflammation in my chest-ziphoid process joint), my WBC was up to a whopping 5.7 with the only difference being a doubling of my neutrophil count (to make it wnl). Shouldn't my WBC be higher?

I promise I'm not here looking for ya'll to figure out all my health issues, cuz I know that they're complicated. I listed them in case anyone *was* able to connect a dot or two, but don't expect it, if that makes sense I guess I was hoping someone could tell me if the WBC/RBC/platelet values resembled a possible chronic bone marrow deficit, since I don't really know what AA values look like.

Thank you for your input!