View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 28, 2012, 08:38 PM

severe AA -partila remission and left upper quadrant abdominal pain

I have had partial remission of severe AA since 9/2009.I have had waxing and waning left upper quadrant pain for the last 2 weeks .Have had CT and ultrasounds and so far possible "gastroparesis" diagnosis. I asked to have a flow cytometry test done which was drawn today to check for PNH. No Dr has done this since my AA diagnosis. Has anyone experienced this sort of pain with AA ?I have been running VERY VERY tired lately. More so than the usual fatigue I have had with stable AA.I had spontaneous "black eyes' 2 weeks ago and a bruise on the bottom of my foot. My labs run-and are still running as of 2 days ago Hbg-12, wbc-2.7-3.2, platelets 60-78 rbc-3.2.
I have had lymphadenopathy for 8 months now .They biopsied back in Sept and was "reactive".Have had PET csan and was negative.
This pain is at times hurting going over bumps in the car and has me doubled over it hurts so bad.So far not much is showing up on testing.The pain is very specific to the area just in the left side and under the breast .I can put 3 fingers on it.Could it be a lymph node? I would love to hear any thoughts. Thanks,Ellen

[57 year old,diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia 4/2009.