View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 24, 2014, 12:14 AM

bob bailie

Bob thanks for the offer I will take you up on the disc
Bailie how does one demonstrate the connection between AO and AA/MDS that is a very tough job I have discovered that the only "scientific" research done has been thru the occupational field research and only animals have been 'tested' the hypothesis is if animals die humans will too- the VA doesn't accepet this research as enough or appropriate I have spent 3 years attempting to find acceptable scientific data- not even proof- of the connection via the internet I have not found adequate data to date according to the VA so I have decided to research and positively argue the point that there is NO connection between AA/MDS and exposure to AO this then would support the VA's stand so far I cannot find data that supports the no connection THEREFORE as the law requires when there is a 'he said-she said" case the benefit of the doubt lies with the Veteran so that is my task at hand I am investigation the possibility of medical students, doctors helping me in gathering research and writing this argument
To everyone who has MDS/ every spousal survivor and supporter of the fight for Veteran's benefits for SS/MDS please send me your doctors' letters or any supportive data you have stating the connection- doctors' support of the connection is an important 'proof' to have when a claim is presented to the Board- I have it for my husband's claim and if I am able to provide the same for other Vets all the more power !!!
Presenting a claim for AA/MDS seems to be a futile task and it is not impossible to receive benefits my question to the VA is if it is accepted in on state by one VA board that there is a connection why is it not a universal decision? money I am sure is the answer...and I get that and I don't care. My senator received a letter from the VA stating that it would be a very long time until they got to my case as the department is backlogged she wrote back " not her problem" my problem is learning how to communicate with the VA so it is a win-win for every one
Again I am asking for universal support"\: please send me your data, medical proof, suggestions and anyone who would like to do some internet research with me let me know and I will forward an outline of what I am seeking. my direct email is" bcwhacker2@yahoo.com My efforts are for not only my husband but for every Vet and his/her family to receive justice from the VA. Thanks everyone.