View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM

Talking info on how VA decides what is put on "presumtive illness' list

Hey everyone I have been doing research daily gathering data to demonstrate that I CANNOT show there is no research in limitingly connecting dioxins/benzene/AO to MDS in my reading I came across the following site which you can go to archived publications and updates and read the progressive 'announcements' and reasoning why illnesses have been added to AO list
in the July 2003 report it states that the Institute of Medicine has 4 categories to 'move and or consider and illness- MDS is in category 3- it it not mentioned per se but Leukemia is so
I now realize we must demonstrate and or obtain 2 items to move MDS up the ladder: there must be 1 quality health study which suggests an association between AO and MDS AND there must be scientific proof or study(s) demonstrating or suggesting at least a limited suggestion of association.

SO WHO CAN HELP ME HERE? Anyone know a chemist that will research any data to show association of dioxins/benezene and blood cancers? Anyone know any medical groups, schools, hospitals, doctors who have a quality study or research showing suggested association? That is what we need to hunt down.

here's the web address: http://www.publichealth.va.gov/expos...ns/newsletters
Im doing a slow burn to keep my enthusiasm and tenacity going anyone want to help with researching specific things?