View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 13, 2014, 06:30 AM

Thanks Birgitta

Yes it was/still is. Gastrointestinal pain started on the Saturday and the bleeding started about an hour after I got home from my second emergency presentation on Monday, and is also accompanied by uterine bleeding which started on the Sunday night in emergency 1st visit (should not happen because I have a IUD). I was admitted on the 3rd visit on Tuesday night. The gastro one has eased up alot but the uterine one has probably increased and it's coming up to two weeks I have been advised to let it go for another couple of weeks to see if it settles before seeking further medical attention.

I have had lower left quadrant pain on and off for about a year, sometimes to the point that it is hard to walk, without the bleeding on all the other occasions, but have vomiting and nausea. I have been to emergency several times with the pain but they have found nothing with an ultrasound or CT and sent home with a script for panadeine forte each time. They have ruled out everything that would be an obvious cause such as ovarian cyst, diverticulitis, colitis, crones, hernia, kidney stone etc. I will be scoped in three weeks so hopefully there will be an answer finally.

Honey
Dx June 2013 MDS del 5q and 7t. Further chromosone changes August 2017. Lenolidomide and 10 months on Azacytadine failed. Transition to AML August 2018 failed induction chemo. Trial drug FT2101 failed at 6 months. Next on Venetoclax with cytoterabine.