View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 8, 2009, 09:17 PM

I have AA but did not know this at the time I went in the hospital the first time. The doctor said to a resident right in front of my husband and I that she thought it was lymphoma. For a week we thought I had cancer. In that time, it was soooo important to me that he be strong although in our relationship I am usually the one who takes charge.... it was only later that he told me he cried many times with his sister who was his release and person to vent to. When he was with me he was my rock... we did shed many a tear together but he was still the one who kept us strong... I also went through a bad bout of depression after my treatment for AA with ATG... he was my rock thru that as well. As for God, I believe if you need a miracle, God will give you one. If not, he won't. It is not something that is in our hands. I also experienced unbelievable grace and insight and closeness to God and my family in my hardest times. I believe with all my heart that God is LOVE not judgment in this wilderness.... I hope you experience that in the midst of your sorrow. My heart is with you and your partner.

JEZ
JEZ, 50s, diagnosed AA Dec 2006, ATG one time, serum sickness resolved / took cyclosporine (Neoral) with delayed response but now with good labs/ recent kidney toxicity, so off of cyclosporine now and trying generic Imuran