View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 25, 2015, 03:01 PM

Thank you for all your help. I thought I would drop everyone a quick update from my latest tests.

CBC was all normal save for the always low WBC (2.8..I think) and still low platelets @ 99. Bone doctor still seems unconcerned. I discussed AA and mds with him which he is certain AA is something I don't have but can't rule out mds as its one of those things that you just can't ever rule out. He's confident I don't have it as there is no evidence of it in my last biopsy. All in all we are just going to stay the course and proceed with no treatment till I am no longer asymptomatic. Ironically enough I had my primary care doctor the next day and passed a full physical. Said outside of the weird blood work I'm completely healthy. Oh, my alt was like 10 points high but everything else including ast were normal. Again, he's not concerned.

So in summation my platelets dropped a little from last year and wbc is still stable though low.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if anyone has had anything similar happen to them or someone they knew I would love to hear their story. I'm still concerned and do want to get to the bottom of it but I'm not going to fret over it 24-7.