View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 15, 2009, 07:47 PM

e1905 Clinical Trial w/o MS-275 (Lab Results 7/15/09)

Today (7/15/09) was Ron's 22nd day of his 4th Cycle of Vidaza (by injection) treatment on clinical trial e1905. He begins Cycle 5 next wednesday. (NOTE: I've been posting each wednesday's Lab Results so other patients can follow Ron's progress on this particular clinical trial...

Wonderful Lab Results Today !!!

HGB 15.6, Hemacrit 45.2%, RBC 4.55, WBC 4.3, Neutrophils 53%, PLT 158

The Medical Staff continues to be pleased with Ron's progress. We continue to Praise God for his healing touch... Ron continues to feel wonderful... and I am thankful for that...

NOTE: On a side note, a gentleman we had met in this same clinical trial actually is receiving the MS-275 med along with the Vidaza. He just completed his 6th cycle of Vidaza & MS-275 and his BMB showed No Blasts. But, because the WBCs are not behaving like the Doctors want, they have decided to continue him on more cycles of Vidaza, at the same 10-Day cycle w/MS-275. This gentleman had very very low RBCs, WBCs, and PLTs when first starting this trial. Is WBCs have been as low as "zero". Hopefully they continue to increase with additional treatments. During the trial, the WBCs have gotten up to 2.2 I believe. He does feel really good though and he's walking 3 miles per day. Transfusion Free.

Last edited by launch : Thu Jul 16, 2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Correcting cycle Ron's on.