View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 29, 2019, 12:12 PM

Is anyone out there?

I noticed that there has not been any postings on this section since November....is that correct? I'm a spouse /caregiver for my wife who was diagnosed with AA just over a year ago. Undgergoing the AGT treatment with mixed results. Transplant is last resort as no good match found yet. We're both in our late 50's - with 2 grown children both still finishing thier education - which I am funding and thats another story! Not the 'Empty Nest' life I was looking forward to for years. I do my best to keep my wifes spirits up, but I am beginning to struggle with my own attitude. I'm the sole breadwinner and still have to work full time with a VERY demanding stressful job that I hate. Everyone relies on me....and it's getting very heavy. My life and my needs are at the bottom of the list. Fun or happiness seems harder and harder to find. It seems everything we've worked for for 35 years is being snatched off the table. I guess I just need to vent a bit. Thats really my only outlet besides a run or workout in the basement.

Last edited by JC62 : Tue Jan 29, 2019 at 12:14 PM. Reason: want to delete