View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 12, 2016, 03:24 PM

It's not latent viruses, fungus or low-grade bacterial

Medical References can not confirm anything? What?
What do you think the Physicians go on to make their diagnoses? They have to use the Medically Accepted and Defined Definition of EVERYTHING to make a diagnoses. Who do you think writes the Medical Reference Papers?

In other words, when every Medical Reference defines Severe Neutropenia as an Absolute Neutrophil Count < 500/µL and your Absolute Neutrophil Count is 160/µL with an L for LOW next to it, confirming it's not within the normal range, that would confirm that you have Severe Neutropenia.
What's it matter if it's 1.6 Low or .160 Low or 160 Low if it's LOW and under 500/µL that means you have Severe Neutropenia.

When the Physicians write on their Professional Medical Reference papers
"Patients with a neutrophil count of less than 0.5 × 109/L ((500 cells/μL) and signs or symptoms of infection require immediate hospitalization" and when they put an Absolute Neutrophil Count any lower than 500 cells/μL puts the "patient at serious risk of life-threatening infection because the patient lacks the means to fight off invading germs," that's what it means not everything else in the universe.
It certainly does NOT mean as you put it "If it's 1.6, then your body can fight off infections." 1.6 what?

My teeth falling out of my mouth would probably be "symptomatic" of the Peridontitis that occurs with Leukopenia that occurs with Immunosuppression that occurs with ingesting of Well Water that has Arsenic in it that just so not coincidentally is the precise time my Bone Marrow quit working with no history prior. And then when I was no longer ingesting that well water my White Blood Cell Count and Neutrophil Count started improving and then when I was ingesting that well water again my White Blood Cell Count and Neutrophil Count went low again, even lower than before.
Or you could just keep trying to attribute that to everything else when it's more than obvious it wasn't caused by anything else other than ingestion of that well water.