View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 17, 2012, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up The old Welshman

I get 2 units of blood every 2 to 3 weeks depending on my CRT level. I don't care what my other numbers are, they just make you worry. I can be reading at night and feel my temp. rising, it will go from 99 to 101, take a couple of aspirin and it goes down. Some nights I wake up soaked from sweat, have to change everything, then go back to sleep. When I first started getting blood, I would get a fever, 101 to 102, now I get Tylenol, Benadryl and Hydrocortisone, that takes care of it. so far I have had 262 units of blood, I don't know if this helps you any, my only advice is don't let it run your life, there are only two options, it gets better, or it gets worse, and there is nothing you can do about it. Trust your doctor and hope they find something new. I know it's hard but keep smiling, keep smiling.