View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 24, 2009, 08:54 PM

Update... things starting to happen

After Ron's lastest blood results & BMB results I posted on 3/20/09..... so much has happened.

We weren't scheduled to go back to Emory Medical Center until this Friday, 3/27/09 and i was especially worried about my husband's (Ron's) blood count, HGB 9.3, so, I decided to put a little pkg together since our last Emory visit, 2/27/09. I Faxed it with a coversheet, outlining our concerns and Faxed it to our Emory Hema/Oncologist, asking for an earlier appt. (Although I was previously told all records are shared, I knew a pkg outlining the situation, and attached blood tests and BMB analysis, etc. would be easier for the doctor to quickly review).

Today we were contacted, and the following has already been set up. Ron will go in early. He gets blood work tomorrow & we'll meet with the doctor to discuss treatment. Then, the doctor has also scheduled Ron for another BMB for his own anaylsis right at Emory Medical Center this Friday.

I am so happy because I was so worried about Ron's blood count and him being so very tired. We're both anxious to get him on some treatment. I'll update everyone tomorrow evening....

God Bless all of You.... ANd thanks for the Prayers!
Cindy