View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 20, 2009, 07:45 AM

Smile

Hi Ed

I was very pleased with my first day on Vidaza. I was given an anti-nausea drip prior to the Vidaza and that gave me a slight headache but no nausea.

I am now on antibiodics because my NE#'s have fallen from .04, .03, to .02 yesterday. As a result I am re-doubling my efforts to stay out of crowds and avoiding sick people.

I have copies of all my CBC lab reports and am now tracking all the critical items. Thanks for the info you sent yesterday, it helped square me away on the proper names, etc. My doctor was very helpful in explaining the significance of each of the items. I also went online (MedicineNet.com) and got a complete description of the components of the CBC. I will have to study these reports to fully understand them.

I was very impressed with the staff in the Infusion Center at Sonora Regional Medical Center. They were very professional and took all the time I needed to understand what was going on. This was in view of all the other patients that were in pretty bad shape and they got excellent treatment as well.

I am glad your first Vidaza treatment was positive. Now, let us hope we get the results it was meant to produce.