View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 28, 2016, 11:04 AM

Yes, I am on a 7 day/28 day Vidaza cycle. I have finished my 9th cycle since relapse at Day 210. I handle it pretty well. I haven't had any fever since transplant except a couple of days at 99.6 degrees.

They think the pneumonia could have been a "byproduct" of the Sprycel I was taking for the "Philadelphia Chromosome, 9;22" or perhaps some dust that I was exposed. A fungal infection has been ruled out and without a fever any other infection has been ruled out. Blood tests have remained as expected. I always drop to about 50 for platelets at about 10-12 days after Vidaza, then they bounce back to about 200+ before the next cycle. It has been very predictable.

It is strange how things come from different directions after transplant. You just deal with them as another piece of the puzzle and work toward completion.

I don't want to take away from Data on this thread. I wish him the very best to remain as patient as possible during this process.