A free one-day MDS patient and family conference will be held in San Diego, California on Saturday March 2, 2013. The conference, hosted by The MDS Foundation
, is one of eleven one-day MDS patient conferences
At the meeting MDS patients and their family members will learn the latest on the diagnosis & treatment of MDS from leading experts in the field. Quality of life issues for MDS patients will also be addressed.
Conference attendance is free. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- New Therapies and Patient Treatment Options
- Patient Support Group Open Discussion
- Quick Tips for Patient and Caregivers
- Dr. Rafael Bejar and Dr. Peter Curtin
Moores Cancer Center at the University of California, San Diego
Date: Saturday March 2, 2013
Time: 9:30am - 2:00pm
UCSD Moores Cancer Center
3855 Health Sciences Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 (Google map)
To sign up or to get more information:
- Phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) or 609-298-1035 (outside the U.S.)
- Email Deborah Murray at email@example.com
See also the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
If you plan to attend this conference, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
After the conference, let us know what you thought of the event.