View Single Post
Old Wed May 6, 2015, 02:01 PM

John, thank you for the encouragement. We are traveling a similar route, even having the same nurses at the infusion center. I really hope that you will achieve what we all hope for . You have done so well so far.

Cheryl, the side effects from the Sprycel are not noticeable now. It seems like each day my body adjusted. At first I was thinking I couldn't handle the 8 hour headache each day, but now after about 20 days I don't have the pain. That is a real relief.

Dan, how have your blood counts reacted to these post SCT cycles of Vidaza? My WBCs (1.0), neutrophils (0.25) and PLTs (20) have really taken a beating after the first cycle. They (1.4, 0.4, 41) have gone up each week before starting 2nd cycle. I am sure that the Sprycel also influenced the expected drop.

Thank you, I wish the very best to each of you. I appreciate that we can learn from each other.