View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 4, 2010, 12:51 AM

Liz, I'm not sure what "hypocellular trilineage marrow" means. Your marrow cellularity is one thing, but "trilineage" seems to refer to your blood lines, which is something else. Did you get a CBC? Your blood counts in combination with your cellularity will help your doctor make a diagnosis, but without knowing that, it is really hard to know what is going on.

Even with that, it sounds like you may have a fairly complicated scenario going on. Have you called your oncologist and asked for an explanation of the test results? That would be the first thing I'd do. I couldn't even begin to guess how all of these things could be connected, or which thing is a symptom of what. I do know that a bone marrow transplant is a possible treatment not only for AA and MDS, but also non-Hodgkins lymphoma-- if you are a suitable candidate, but that is something you really need to talk to your doctor about.

Best of luck!