View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 13, 2013, 09:42 PM

Hi Aimee,
Yes my son still has the abdominal pain, not sure if that will ever go away totally. He does feel much better with energy and headaches. He has had no other side effects from the Soliris. The only other meds he takes are a multivitamin and folic acid and the penicillin.
He is able to go snowboarding and ride his orv and just hang out with his friends without feeling sick all the time.
He did have to miss his great grandmothers funeral because it was 4 hrs away and we could not find an infusion clinic near Detroit that would give him his Soliris without wanting to see him at an appointment first. The furneral was on the same day as his treatment. So if you take a trip try to plan trips around treatment or try and find a clinic ahead of time to set one up, the one source case managers are great with stuff like that and when you are on Soliris you get a case manager.
I hope this info helps you, and I am glad to answer any other questions you might have.
Good Luck

Shelby