View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 1, 2013, 01:40 AM

Scared...

I am extremely low on energy, constant fatigue & being out of breath. I knew sth was going on but my physician doesn't care to even look at me. When I was abroad on the trip, an emergency situation led me to the hospital where I was diagnosed with 2 very serious issues. It is not anything concerning blood directly so I am off topic now. But that question..."Am I going to die..?" comes to me sometimes, recently more often. And I don't have anybody to take care of me...
Sometimes it got so bad that I have done sth stupid, desperation makes ppl do stupid things...ended in ICU when they rescued me.....
The lack of perspective is sth I don't know how to deal with. Firstly - they discovered only few of health issues and some of strange symptoms are undiagnosed yet because the doctors don't treat me seriously. I've spent last year trying to find ONE doctor in here but in vain. If not for that emergency abroad, when they immediately looked into things, I would have never been diagnosed at all...