View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:42 PM

Thank you for the advice and input,

Today on my way to work i experienced a major loss of control of my left arm, my back locked up and i was very disoriented and full of anxiety . My blood levels were encouraging. Everything was up from my last check so that is a good thing but doesn't help me diagnose the pain but i have come to a couple conclusions.

I am scared from the shingles i contracted and the pain today started an itch that i couldn't reach but attempting to scratch that itch pain shot out from mid spine like i had been stuck with 100 needles. A residual achy feeling still wraps around mt rib cafe. Predominantly on my left.

Also i spoke with a few people that have experience over coming addiction. I have been on this pain regiment for over a year. I know the signs of addiction now and better understand the pain.

I am know the pain is a real problem but the addiction has resulted in a form of withdraw which adds to the pain and sends me inyo a panic attack I am scheduled to see the doctor this week to discuss my options. Ill post an update once i have more information