View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 24, 2017, 11:34 PM

Also exploring

Hi Cosmo,
My mom started with Decitabine/ Dacogen almost 3 months ago, as a strong and feisty positive thinker, she had a haemotoma which led to her starting the treatment. I have seen a rapid deterioration and personally am not convinced about conventional treatments - my husband is cured of lymphoma because we left the chemo/ hospital route and went 100% natural medicine for the past 6 years. I have finally convinced my parents to be open to at least investigating an integrative approach and I have just joined this site. Already with a few days of research, I am feeling hopeful that the condition can be reversed and even cured. So far this is what I am learning: cut out sugar, preservatives, any chemical products at home, gluten and acidic inducing foods (eg. meat) - use organic and get the body into an alkaline state as cancer cannot survive in this environment. There are treatments like ozone therapy where available and Vitamin C IV that can boost the immune system and red blood cell count and a range of foods and herbal treatments that I am going to add into smoothies - almond milk, coconut milk, hemp powder, chlorophyl, berries, no stress/ faith/ hope, proper water, chelation therapy can remove toxins, chives, organic sauerkraut (fermented foods) and Natto, vitamin A, D and ESPECIALLY vitamin K, Olive Leaf tea for pain/ immunity, Essiac tea, juicing... basically - detox, boost immunity, alkaline body, proper nutrition and positivity kill all cancers. I am still convincing mom to see what we can start integrating - if she continues with chemo, proper nutrition and immune support are vital. The web site: Chris cured cancer is a wonderful resource with testimonies from people of all ages, including a Leukemia survivor in his 70s who went a natural route after chemo was not an option. Others I am looking at are alternative-cancer-care.copm, The best thing is to educate ourselves/ take charge of our health because the pharmeceutical / medical industry is brutal and make informed decision. Dad watched the you tube from Chri's website of the oncology nurse who resigned after 17 years and who details how the cancer industry operates. Maybe start with this and take it from there. I will check in again...