View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 10, 2012, 11:06 PM

Hey Scott,

I too lived in Jax from 98 to 2002. Good times decent city. I am in property managment and I drive about 1000 miles a week. Usually in hotel about four days. I have to be very carefull about washing hands and all of that eating out all the time can be very challanging. I try to stay were I can have my own kitchen and cook for my self but it dosent always end up that way. I have a hotel in Highlands NC that I run a couple hours north of Atlanta, I only get there about once a month but I do enjoy the area. Anyway back to the matter at hand. Having lived with this thing for a bit I have come to find out alot about what my body tells me. When I am tired I sleep, when I am weak I rest so on and so forth, Biggest thing to overcome is wanting to do activities that could be harmfull. I try to stay away from anything that could cause direct or inderect bleeding. Which pretty much means anything fun (Biking, Softball, Jet Skies) But I am greatfull to be alive and have came to the conclusion that as horrible as bone marrow failier is, It can be managed to a certain extent. I am greatfull for this web site because it is good to be able to vent to people that understand the challanges we go through daily. And no one nags me about being a poor speller.