A free one-day patient conference will be held in Indianapolis, IN on Saturday, May 19, 2018. The conference, hosted by the Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation
(AA&MDSIF), is one of seven one-day patient conferences
The conference is for bone marrow failure disease patients and their families and for medical professionals who care for these patients.
- acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- aplastic anemia (AA)
- chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML)
- graft versus host disease (GVHD)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs)
- paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- pure red cell aplasia (PRCA)
The conference will include parallel (simultaneous) sessions on AA/PRCA, MDS/CMML/MPNs, AML, and PNH, as well as sessions on transplants and wellness issues.
Conference attendance is free. Breakfast and lunch are included. Discounted hotel rates are available to those who want to stay overnight. There will a Friday Night Social the evening before the conference, from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
Come hear the latest information about diagnosis, treatment, and medical research from leading experts.
Patients and family members will also be able to
AA&MDSIF Patient and Family Conference: Living with Aplastic Anemia, MDS, or PNH
- meet medical experts face-to-face
- hear about the latest treatments and medical research
- learn skills for managing life with a bone marrow failure disease
- have your questions answered
- learn how to be your own advocate for the best care
- get to know other patients and family members like yourselves
Saturday, May 19, 2018, 8:30am to 3:10pm
Check-in begins at 7:45am.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
1 South Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Google map)
Discounted hotel rates for the nights of May 18 and/or 19 are available until Thursday, April 26.Hotel self-parking rates vary by time. The hotel does not provide an airport shuttle.
Phone: 800-233-1234 or 317-632-1234 or make an online hotel reservation.
See other hotel information on the AA&MDSIF event page.
To register for the conference, click REGISTER on the event page.
If you plan to attend this conference, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
For more information see the AA&MDSIF event page.
After the conference, let us know what you thought of the event.