View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 6, 2020, 09:18 PM

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I finally got a chance to answer messages, the baby has been pretty fussy lately. Pretty sleep deprived right now.

@ Marlene: I’m going to see my Naturopath this week; I’ll ask her to order some tests to check the nutrient levels. I never knew that about the h.pylori bacteria; I’ll ask her to test on that too. Thanks for the doctor recommendations. I live in the Seattle area (currently being seen at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance) but I’ll contact them to see if they’ve run across any patients with a history like mine. Current cell counts are:

Hemoglobin- 8.6
Neutrophils- 0.76
Hematocrit- 26%
RBC- 2.7
WBC- 2.46
Platelet- 13

The weird thing is that out of all of the areas, my white blood cells and the neutrophils slowly keep trending up. Not sure if this is a good sign or if I’m reading too much into it.

@ Samantha: Yes, I was diagnosed with a bone marrow biopsy while I was pregnant. I think my cellular it’s was 5%. I’d have to look back at my paperwork but I remember I was diagnosed with a “moderate” case of AA according to the doctor’s chart. I thought it was pretty early too after the delivery for another intense treatment/procedure. One question you made me think of was, how long does it take a woman’s body to return back to normal after pregnancy and breastfeeding?

@Hopeful: That does sound possible, about the C-section affecting recovery time. I am very concerned about getting treatment; I’ll definitely seek out a second opinion. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will have a better plan course of action for me to take.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!