View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 21, 2012, 03:20 PM

Thank you all!

Squirrellypoo, I did end up checking about cell/internet access and turns out it is available on that ward. WHEW!! Kira has a cell phone and free texting and also an ipad so I'm hoping those two will help her keep in touch with everyone.

Nicole, thank you to you and your family for sharing as much as you do! It's been a great source of comfort and strength for us already. I've read your story here and come across some of your replies to other threads and I just wanted to say I think you're awesome for all that you do! I only hope I can be half as organized as you are and the information you've provided has given me some questions for our team. They seem very well equipped and experienced so I'm sure they won't mind me checking on some things.

IhaveAA.AAdoesnothaveme - Thank you so much for your suggestions, never thought of online shopping for her, she'll love looking! I hope things are going well for you now. I'm not sure if you posted your story but I will look, Kira could use all the 'peer' input she can get.

Wishing you all the very best!
Thanks again!
Chris