View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 19, 2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheri View Post
Hi Greg~so what the heck, I'm going back and camping in the rain some more....

What I find the most wearing is the Russian Roulette sensation, every day. And yet some people are much worse off than I am. Frustrating...
Cheri,

I hear you. It's the Russian Roulette that gets me up at 5:45 am when I really should be sleeping for a couple more hours. But I think the best solution for that is probably camping in the rain (or the sun or the snow).

I have a September camping trip that will likely be cancelled because my daughter just bought and new house and needs some help moving -- but discovering a new section of Nashville will kind of be like discovering a new bit of the salt marsh.

Shorter term, after I spend a little time on the lawnmower and call my doc to try to get some BMB results before the weekend, I'm probably going to plant some cabbages. That's almost as good as camping!

Hope you have fun, rain and all.

Greg
Greg, 59, dx MDS RCMD Int-1 03/10, 8+ & Dup1(q21q31). NIH Campath 11/2010. Non-responder. Tiny telomeres. TERT mutation. Danazol at NIH 12/11. TX independent 7/12. Pancreatitis 4/15. 15% blasts 4/16. DX RAEB-2. Beginning Vidaza to prep for MUD STC. Check out my blog at www.greghankins.com